Information We Collect:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general Internet usage by using the cookie. These cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data that statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can change the settings on your computer at any time to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be easily done by activating the ‘reject cookies’ setting on your computer. If you continue using printingo.in without adjusting your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website.
Use of Your Information:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for following multiple purposes:
- To provide information to you about your product/service request from us.
- To provide information to you regarding other products that may be of your interest. This additional information will only be provided if you have consented to receive them.
- To inform you about any changes in our website, services or goods and products.
If you had previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide you details of similar goods or services; also other goods and services that you may be interested in.
If you approve, we allow selected third parties to use your data and provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services of your interest. Whenever you approve, it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data:
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to keep your data stored securely.
Unfortunately sending information via internet is not totally secure and occasionally such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data which you send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information:
- In case we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links:
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold related to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of Rs.500 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.