Artwork Uploading Procedure (Supplying Artwork)
Below points will help your to create print ready file from your artwork.
CDR File format
While submitting your artwork with CDR file format, make sure it is completed with following way.
- Curve Font: All the font must be converted in to artwork.
- File Resolution: Your artworks should be provided with High Resolution (300dpi) with included the used images in artwork.
- Images and Font Colour: All images and font must be in CYMK or pantone colour shade.
PDF File format
For better results we would like some points to come to your notice. These points are significant from the view of quality printing production. Please keep following options in mind for preparing the print ready file for your printing job.
- Resolution: Your artworks should be provided with High Resolution (300dpi).
- Compression Settings: Set the option of “Auto Compression” on maximum level and down sampled these setting to 300dpi for color and grayscale.
- Font Embedding: All the fonts should be embedded with the help of option “Embed All Fonts”.
NOTE: Color needs to be set as CMYK not RGB (RGB artwork will be converted to CMYK and this could affect your colors).
Before uploading an illustrator file artwork
- Images that have been used should be embedded.
- Whole text should be converted into curves.
- Save the work as EPS file.
Before uploading a Photoshop file artwork.
- High Resolution Artwork (300dpi).
- Save it in either TIFF or JPEG.
NOTE: If you need us to make changes to your file (JPEG / EPS), we will require you to re-supply new artwork as either a PSD, PDF or All file as we are unable to make changes to flattened images (JPEG / EPS / TIFF).
After completing the whole procedure, make sure that.
- All fonts and pictures used in your designs are supplied to us in a separate folder using the “package” function under the “file” menu.
- Compress the document using WinZip or Stuffit before uploading or sending your order.
Please include a PDF. This is for our reference to make sure that nothing is missing or moved on the artwork supplied. Please note that this will be proofed first and could cause a longer delivery time.
Do not supply your files imposed or as a “Printers Pairs”. Send a single version only.
Your artwork in any of the above formats should have one thing in common and i.e. every design must have at least 3mm been around it. This would help us for exact cutting purposes. For example: A6 size would be 111mm x 154.50mm. Please note that there is a 3mm tolerance for cutting on all jobs.
Please ensure that the color is set to CMYK not RGB.
We do not use the following formats for printing:
Please note that Spot colors have correct brightness and contrast in the original document of your design before it is supplied to a PDF form.
Supply a screen shot of your artwork along with your artwork .zip file, can be done by the following, This will help us to compare of your original artwork to make sure file is not missing anything.
- Save as your artwork file in to jpg format with 72 dpi. Or hit “PRINT SCREEN” button on the keyboard and past in to image software like photoshop or other.
Export or save as .pdf file for web format with low resolution to make file smaller.
- These are the guidelines that will help you with a quick and better work of yours that will be pursued by us. Still if you feel some doubt or confusion anywhere, please don’t hesitate to call us or drop email us on our email address.
- Before printing, we would require complete details from your side. Also your artwork should contain crop marks around which will help us to print your actual design.
- Other files, that we are not supporting you may give us with saved either as a JPEG, PDF or EPS file format.